Monday, September 19, 2005

Life in Chapel Hill

I have lived now in the Durham/ Chapel Hill area for just over a month and a half. It has been fantastically exciting. Scott Ryan, my roommate, is attending Duke Divinity and seems to like it well. He might be taking a job as a lemur guide which is exciting. He and I meet in the middle of this area. I know places south of where we live and he knows places north. Luckily we have the area covered.

I have experienced some "other" dining. Last Thursday, Nic, Logan, Katrina, and I went to eat Vietnamese. It was good. I had a seafood delight type dish which had crab, shrimp, and my new favorite fishballs. Yes I did just write fishballs. Fishballs are a lot like meatballs except with fish. Can you say exciting? It was a tasty dish. With Nic and Logan, I have experienced Vietnamese, Indian, Chinese, and of course Mexican. I look forward to the next exciting adventure in dining with them.

I will be taking a job with UNC soon hopefully. It is a position in the HR department of the School of Dentistry. I think it is a good match and look forward to helping them out. It is a low-stress job for me which helps with the worship ministry. I am able to focus more on it.

This has been a great move which God is blessing and I believe will continue to bless.

No comments: